Vote in the Balwin and Belvedere Participatory Budgeting Pilot
Voting is now open for the Balwin and Belvedere Participatory Budgeting Pilot!
The winning project ideas will be chosen through a community vote!
To Vote Online: November 17-22
- Vote online between November 17th and November 22 at 8pm, 2023.
- Click here to View Project Descriptions
- Click here to Vote for Your Favourite Projects
- Visit edmonton.ca/PBPilotBalwinBelvedere for full details.
To Vote In-Person: Community Voting Night, November 22, 4-8pm
Come vote on your favourite community projects! Bring your friends, families, and neighbours!
- Time: November 22, 4-8pm (drop-in)
- Location: Balwin Community League Hall, 12904 74 St NW
Check out all the projects for a chance to win a door-prize!
Who can vote?
All ages of community members of Balwin and Belvedere (everyone who lives, or works, or goes to school in Balwin and Belvedere, residents, businesses, organizations, volunteers, students, families, etc.)
All information you need is on the project webpage: edmonton.ca/PBPilotBalwinBelvedere.
About the Project: This fall, the City of Edmonton is piloting a participatory budgeting process to spend up to $70,000 of Balwin and Belvedere Neighbourhood Revitalization Funding. The pilot will give residents, business owners and operators, and non-profit organizations the opportunity to help decide how to help spend public money to benefit the community.