Community League Membership
Support Belvedere Community thru Membership – Adults/Family (0-64 years) = $20. Seniors (65 years+) = $10.
Purchase your annual membership at a community event, the rink, or contact Brenda at 780-476-1224. (2020/21 Season expires August 31, 2021)
Benefits of Membership:
- Free Community Swim – Belvedere Community League swim times are:
- Grand Trunk Fitness and Leisure Centre: 13025 – 112 Street @ 7 – 9 PM on Fridays
- O’Leary Fitness and Leisure Centre: 8804 – 132 Avenue @ 3:45 – 5:45 PM on Saturdays
- Londonderry Fitness and Leisure Centre: 14528 – 66 Street @ 4:15 – 5:45 PM on Sundays
- Must present current community league membership card & swim pass.
- Discounts on social activities & events hosted in your community. Allows children and youth to register for league sports like soccer.
- Free Community Skating – Receive your skate tags which allow you to skate at many of the outdoor community rinks. Ask for the tags when you buy your membership.
- Access to safety programs and crime watch cooperation – ask about our Neighborhood Watch program and walking patrols.
- Input for planning your parks, green spaces, and urban development & Connection to a great place to meet your neighbors.
We are a volunteer-run, community-based organization that focuses on improving the well being of the residents in our community.